Monday, February 13, 2012

What was the name of the movie?!?

This had a Britsh cast but can't remember who they were. It was about a prisoner in a "minimal" prison where he gardened and got plants to grow in the winter. The group of prisoners won an entry into some hoity-toity flower show but didn't win. Help me!! I thought it was The Constant Gardener but when I looked up the cast and saw that Ralph Fiennes was in Constant, I knew I had the wrong title. Help cause I want to recommend this movie to a friend!
What was the name of the movie?!?
Greenfingers.



http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1804471399...
Reply:Greenfingers is a great movie! I love the end where they go to meet the queen. It's clive owen, right? And that old guy from waking ned devine. He's really a great actor.
shoe buckles

No comments:

Post a Comment