Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What Do I Do Now To Show Him I'm Sorry???

About 2 years ago, I took a vacation to Gatlinburg, TN.While there, I went into a specialty glass shop where I found these glass flower vases.They were shaped like iris flowers and were in all different colors.Purple is my favorite color, and this shop had one purple vase.I gladly bought it.I have never put any flowers in it, however, because I think that flowers mask the design of the vase and it looks better without.The vase has been displayed on my coffee table ever since.Earlier today, my boyfriend of 9 months was over with his friend.They were talking in my front room and as he turned to leave my bf's keyring chain brushed the coffee table, knocking my vase to the floor.It shattered completely and I lost it.I screamed at him and when he bent down to help me clean up,I told him to back up, that I would do it %26amp; that I didn't want/need his help.He then left and has since come back, but he won't talk to me.I feel bad now that I got mad, and told him I was sorry.What do I do now??
What Do I Do Now To Show Him I'm Sorry???
I recommend that you let him know how much this vase meant to you. And that you didn't mean to lash out on him but you felt hurt because the vase had so much sentimental value to you. Just sincerely apologize and ask what would he have done in your position, and let him know that your feelings overtook your thoughts.
Reply:not that huge of a deal...people flip out sometimes, just tell him you're sorry and do him or something that makes him happy......
rashes

No comments:

Post a Comment