Monday, February 13, 2012

For the talent show should I sing I know Things now from into the woods?

Mother said straight ahead

Not to delay or be misled

I should've heeded her advice

But he seemed so nice



And he showed me things many beautiful things

That I hadn't thought to explore

They were off my path so I never had dared

I had been so carefulI never had cared

But he made me feel excited well excited and scared



Once his teeth were bared though I really got scared

Well excited AND scared

But he drew me close and he swallowed me down

Down a dark slimey path

Where lie secrets that I never want to know

And once everything familiar seemed to disappear forever

AT the end of the path was Granny once again

So we wait in the dark until someone sets us free

And we're brought into the light

And we're back at the start



And I know things now, many valuble things

That I hadn't known before

Do not put your faith in a cape and a hood

They will not protect you the way that they should

And take extra care with strangers even flowers have their dangers And though scary is exciting
For the talent show should I sing I know Things now from into the woods?
if you want to
horns

No comments:

Post a Comment