Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Need an original (or at least less thought of) way to show my girlfriend how much i love her?

I dont live with her, too young to get married (in college), already did all of the usual stuff, like flowers, candy, dinners, poems. Ive been with her a year and a half.
Need an original (or at least less thought of) way to show my girlfriend how much i love her?
I would talk to her, or if you can't have a friend or one of her friends do it, and ask her what the most romantic thing, or night, of her life would be, and then do it. Down to all the small details. I think that it is less thought of by any guy, and I think that it will win her.
Reply:u can just send her some of your handwork. u may think that is silly, but girl really appreciate it..

No comments:

Post a Comment