Monday, February 13, 2012

Has anyone shop in the Orlando, FL Epcot in the France Pavilon shop called "La Signature Shop"?

I wanted to know what kinds of brands, cosmetics and purfume are their and prices at the La Signature shop in Epcot? Is it worth buying purfume and makeup there? I am going to DW Orlando, FL in March and Epcot is having there flower show during the week I am are there and Epcot is having a tour by the purfume brand Guerlain to talk about how fragrance is inspired by flowers and you need to sign up at the La Signature Shop in the France Area of Epcot. I wanted to know if after the tour it be a good idea as a momento to buy maybe a Guerlain purfume or something else? If anyone has ever shopped at the La Signature Shop in France Pavilon and know what's there, please respond, thanks!
Has anyone shop in the Orlando, FL Epcot in the France Pavilon shop called "La Signature Shop"?
my gf loves their makeup the little balls looking things I think they are bronzer if you use bronzer I think you should get it it looks hot makes you glow. Perfumes there are really strong and IMO more kinda elderly type fragrance. But up to you. Also it is a little more pricey



But yeah every year Flower and garden Festival comes along they have that tour... from last years schedule they have it at 2, 4 and 6 pm
Reply:My gf said that those bronzer things are about $40 and most of the fragrances are $70 Guerlain Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment