Monday, February 13, 2012

A broken foot??

ok. I broke my foot on august 8th... 5 weeks today. I was on crutches liek 20 minutes after! "I was at a camp... nurses station." any way. I Broke the metatarsal to my middle toe. I am going in for x-rays tomorrow and on either friday or monday i am gonna find out if i can be off crutches. BUT... my paretns have this big flower show this weekend and they need my help.. so just in case i dont hear from the doctor by then... any one on here got oppinions!!!
A broken foot??
You've been on crutches for 5 weeks without an xray to confirm ? My brother broke 3 metatarsals and the side bone and he was in a boot and on crutches for about 8 weeks. I just broke the bone on the side of my foot last week just from twisting it stepping over my dog. Im in a boot and on crutches. IF you get xray at the ER and its fractured they will supply you with what you need and have you follow up with an orthopedic doctor.
rashes
  • makeup trends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment