Monday, January 30, 2012

Why is it that some people show alot of emtion to some and little or no to others?

I have a friend that i have seen go thru 2 bad relationships and it makes me wonder why she seems to "hold back" on emotions. even small things like hugging or holding hands. and yet if she met someone at a bar, she would open up like a flower. she has confided so much to me (we have known each other a year and a half and no, there is no relationship there, we are friends) and yet when i go to hug her after seeing her, she is very cold or she pulls away or does not even bother to respond at all. (i know that i showered so i dont think that is the problem) this is frustrating and causing me to have concerns for any underlying problems... any thoughts on this would be appreciated....
Why is it that some people show alot of emtion to some and little or no to others?
It chemistry my dear............chemistry

No comments:

Post a Comment