Friday, January 27, 2012

Are giving flowers a good way to show that you care about a person?

oh yes of couse went to visit my antie , she had a lot of upset with one her children, and looks after her husband who is house bound , i felt so sorry for her i was in tears , said my goodbys got in my car went the florist got the flowers , went back to my anties, and her face just lit the whole house up . her children were on the phone to me thanking me ,that was 2 years ago and it stays in my mind and she still speaks of it now , and i too just love tham xx
Are giving flowers a good way to show that you care about a person?
It depends on the situation and the person.



Flowers are nice but sometimes another gesture of kindness is appreciated more.
Reply:Yes, may as well now why their alive to see them.

I've always wondered why so many people give flowers at a funeral. I'm sure the deceased would of loved getting them while they were alive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment