Thursday, January 26, 2012

Does anybody remember a TV show from the late 80's early 90's where a girl went to an 8th grade dance and

was wearing a dress that had a big ink stain covered up by a flower, and then a classmate wearing the same dress noticed and ripped the flower off, revealing the stain and humiliating the girl. Does anyone know what show it is????
Does anybody remember a TV show from the late 80's early 90's where a girl went to an 8th grade dance and
Was it The Torkelsons? When i read your post i could see the entire scene in my head but for the life of me I could not remember what show it was. I think it could be the Torkelsons. But I think the mean girl was wearing a different dress but recognized her old dress that had been donated to charity.



This could be the episode but it does not go into much detail

http://www.tv.com/the-torkelsons/the-cot...
Reply:no
  • make up application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment