Monday, January 30, 2012

What should I name my new gardening show?

I'm starting a new show on my website this Saturday. It basically shows what to do that week for your garden. It might go into different types of Vegetable or flowers or whatever. It's produced in the Ozarks. The only problem is that I'm blanking on a name.
What should I name my new gardening show?
Be original. {that's one good name}

Blooming Season

Maybe look up a flower or vegetable or name it after something having to do with gardening?

Gardens this week -"today in Gardens this week we will be doing,,,"

Beautiful gardens

Vegetables/Flowers today

Zochines today { this name would definitely bring in people they'd want ot know about it and in the first show you could explain what it is} Im not sure how to spell it though sorry! i think its like a vegtable. Maybe you can name it after an unusaul flower or veg. with a werid name and put this week today etc.
buckles
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment